New Initiatives Make For Impressive Employee Engagement Survey Results With High Recommendation Rate Leading The Way
Node4 is delighted to announce the results of our recent 2018 Employee Engagement Survey in which 93% of our team said they would recommend Node4 to a friend or relative as a great place to work. The annual survey looks at how staff from all areas of the business view Node4 as an employer and allows us to gather feedback on the initiatives we have introduced.
Following our 2017 survey we took on board feedback provided from employees across the business, and along with wanting to ensure as a business we were creating a great place to work and an engaged workforce, we implemented the following initiatives:
- Introduction of Employee of the Month
- Introduction of ESaaS (Exceptional Service as a Standard) Workshops – Cultural Awareness
- Introduction of Long Service Awards
- Social committee and CSR activities including monthly treats – Pancake Day, Pizza Day, Cream Tea, Burgers and Chips, MacMillan Coffee Morning, 10K run for Rainbows Hospice
- Committee Sponsored Social Events – Go Karting, Escape Room, Velodrome Track Cycling
- Introduction of new benefits – N4 WorksPerks, Holiday increase, Holiday for Birthday and more
- Quarterly Business Updates to improve communication along with monthly magazine In4mer
The survey – carried out in late 2018 – received a participation rate of 95% and provided positive feedback on communication, satisfaction, and overall treatment and respect of employees.
At Node4, we are always striving to improve and will take onboard the feedback received from this survey and implement it into our planning for 2019 which is about to get underway. Initiatives under consideration include:
- ESaaS Culture Workshops to support team building and working together
- Promotion of Wellbeing initiatives
- Working with Colleges and Universities to attract future Talent
- More L & D courses
- Career Progression Journeys
- Focus to continue on improving communication as the Business grows
- New HR and Payroll System
- Starting the process for Great Place to Work Award
By working on these initiatives we aim to make Node4 a better place to work and look forward to next year’s survey to see the results.